Read and Review The Ember Gods!

I'm looking for people to read and review The Ember Gods, since many people (including friends and family. Le gasp!) haven't heard it's been released. I've had a bunch of people volunteer already (am looking for more!) and here's what I need you to do:

Email me, letting me know you want to help (ap AT andreapearsonbooks DOT com).

Once I've received your email, I'll send The Ember Gods to you in PDF. Read it, write your review. :-)

Here's where I need you to post your review:
  • Facebook, as a note and as a status
    • You can tag people in the note you think might be interested
    • Don't tag my personal Facebook account in your post
  • Your blog (if you've got one and don't mind posting your review there)
  • Twitter, Wattpad, etc. (if you've got accounts on them)
Once people have heard of The Ember Gods, they'll go to the purchase links (Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, etc.), and will want to read reviews. These places are where I'm really needing you to put your reviews. You can use the exact same one in every spot - it doesn't matter if you copy and paste. :-) Here are links to those locations:
If you're interested in doing a giveaway on your blog, let me know. :-) I'm all for giving out free eBook copies to winners!

That's all! I'm so very grateful to all of you for your help! I can't wait to hear what you think of The Ember Gods! :-) Don't forget to email me if you're interested in helping out. :-)