Welcome!

Welcome to my website!

Please check out the links above and then come and introduce yourself! I spend most of my time on Facebook and my blog.

To read more about The Key of Kilenya, a book which is being enjoyed by readers across the world, click here. And help me make it go viral! I've had movie producers express interest, but they want to see how well it continues to do before committing. That's pretty exciting!

Some reviews on The Key of Kilenya:

“The Key of Kilenya is full of adventure and wonderful, mythical-type creatures—totally unique. This book is like Fablehaven meets Harry Potter with a sprinkling of Lord of the Rings. A good, fun, clean read for the whole family.” – Jennifer Hurst

“This is the beginning of a series that is sure to be great. Both youths and adults will enjoy The Key of Kilenya.” – Jewel Adams

“The creatures Jacob has to live among and fight against are new, fresh, and creative!” - Ariella Stewart

“As a mother, it's refreshing to know there are authors writing fantasy, like The Key of Kilenya, that is not dark and depressing.” – Kimberly Job

If you'd like to write a review and have it featured here, send Andrea an email!